Need Help On Finding Tablet Extension Cord?

techmoron

Sep 21, 2024
Hello, I am a new member, first post. As you can see from my user name, I am a BONAFIDE MORON, and should be spoken to as such. To prove this, I am trying to buy some kind of extension cord for my tablets and can't come up with the proper description for what I want and need suggestions. Please talk to me like I am FOUR YEARS OLD, because I do not understand tech jargon.

Basically, I have three tablets, all of which contain just one port, for the power cord, which I believe is called a USB-C (pictured below). Now, what I would like is some kind of extension cable that plugs into the power port, but also has multiple extensions on it so I can plug in the actual power cord, as well as regular USB flash drives. I already have a USB-C cable with a USB port on the end, BUT, to use it I would have to not have the power cord connected to the tablet and the battery will drain. Does this make any sense? I have searched eBay and online using variations of what I think it could be called, but every result is not the type of cord I'm looking for.

Tell me, does this fantasy cord in my mind actually exist, or should I try to invent one, patent it, and possibly make a few million off the idea? I can't imagine no one has come up with this already.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921-131300.png
    Screenshot_20240921-131300.png
    462.1 KB · Views: 4

Either of the first two will give you a USB-C port for the adapter as well as extra porta for external storage or peripherals.

Either of the first two will give you a USB-C port for the adapter as well as extra porta for external storage or peripherals.
Thank you- HUB! That's the word I couldn't think of! See, told ya I was a moron 😂 Thank you again 👍

Back