acer iconia 500

mstanton

May 8, 2012
Does anyone know where I can find either a hard shell or a jelly type case for the Acer iconia 500? Also I am looking for an app that will allow me to write, any good suggestions for that and an app to keep track of passwords?

Does anyone know where I can find either a hard shell or a jelly type case for the Acer iconia 500? Also I am looking for an app that will allow me to write, any good suggestions for that and an app to keep track of passwords?

Gearzap.com do one for the Acer 500. I have one it has flip open screen cover and is fairly rigid. it has the holes for all the connections etc

As in write books?
I have DOCS-TO-GO but there are a plethora of other ones available on GOOGLE PLAY.

As in handwriting - sorry I can't help you there. But others could. Your question may have come up the forums before so check afew out.

Back