Idea USA tablet

ninjaedwards

May 21, 2012
Bought one on saturday from Fry's. Having issues playing NetFlix on the tablet. Movies streamed from Netflix is always buffering. Any idea why?

wingernew3

Mar 22, 2013
I suppose like any product you might buy you get some that work and others that do not. I have two of the Idea 10.1 tables I bought from Fry's. They work fantastic. Although one of them I did have some difficulty in getting the wi-fi to set up correctly. It took about 5 try's but it took and now it always recognizes it.

Other than that, everything works fantastic. The WiFi distance is a little to be desired as it goes out of range in about 25 feet. Web browsing, email, facebook, etc. are super fast. The only real complaint is the batter only lasts maybe 4 hours. I think they could have done better in this area. But for around $140 who can complain?

I did find by searching for different aps both on the pad and internet I could find pretty much anything I wanted. I will need to figure out how to expand the memory. It says it is expandable to 32GB.

Found their website "ideausa.us" Address and phone with extension below.

5250 W. Century Blvd., 7th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tel:+1-310-410-8888x8854

Watch this website. Its a black hat phishing type site. Infected my laptop with multiple virus's within seconds of accessing the site. Becareful

JeffIT

Jul 5, 2013
I suppose like any product you might buy you get some that work and others that do not. I have two of the Idea 10.1 tables I bought from Fry's. They work fantastic. Although one of them I did have some difficulty in getting the wi-fi to set up correctly. It took about 5 try's but it took and now it always recognizes it.

Other than that, everything works fantastic. The WiFi distance is a little to be desired as it goes out of range in about 25 feet. Web browsing, email, facebook, etc. are super fast. The only real complaint is the batter only lasts maybe 4 hours. I think they could have done better in this area. But for around $140 who can complain?

I did find by searching for different aps both on the pad and internet I could find pretty much anything I wanted. I will need to figure out how to expand the memory. It says it is expandable to 32GB.

Found their website "ideausa.us" Address and phone with extension below.

5250 W. Century Blvd., 7th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tel:+1-310-410-8888x8854

I just called them and the phone was answered directly (no extension needed) by a young woman who actually speaks English and listens to what you say. I just purchased the CT705, which so far is looking good . I have only had it one day. 1GB Dual processor, 8GB storage, decent screen, fast response and Chrome works fine and pretty fast, Haven't used the otehr browser.
Mine did not have the TV cable and they are sending that , no questions. I also commented about the rather skimpy manual and she is emailing me a better one.
Checked the website and did a full virus scan. It is clean, so whatever happened to Wingernew3 was either from somewhere else or has been cleared up.
There was no phishing attempts from the site and no viruses found.