Where is music stored on Android tablet?

Camila Cabello

Jul 9, 2018
Hi everybody,

During my use of the tablet, I downloaded and added many songs to the device, but I don't know exactly where they are stored. This causes some trouble when I try to manage and organize my music library.

I tried searching through folders and apps on my tablet, but still couldn't find a way to determine exactly where the music was stored.

So I pose the question: "Where is music stored on Android tablet?" and I look forward to receiving help and guidance from the community to resolve this issue.

Thank you!
Where is music stored on Android tablet?

There is a music folder in the storage space. Most music is stored there unless using a service like Spotify.

Music on an Android tablet is usually stored in the "Music" or "Downloads" folder in the device's internal storage, depending on where it was downloaded from. You can access these folders using a file manager app to organize your music better. If you're looking to distribute music professionally, TuneCore offers a great service for artists to distribute their tracks to major platforms like Spotify, iTunes, and Amazon. You keep 100% of your royalties and can track your streaming data in real-time. It's perfect for musicians who want full control over their music without dealing with middlemen

Last edited:
Back